Search The Editor's Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Director Leila Djansi Receives The British Academy of Film and Television Arts Los Angeles Pan African Festival Choice Prize



Written By: MIM!Congratulations are in order for director Leila Djansi who was presented the British Academy of Film and Television Arts Los Angeles 2011 Pan African Festival Choice Prize for I Sing of A Well at the 19th Annual Pan African Film Festival held in Los Angeles. She shares about the prize, “I am so very honored to receive this prize, which I accept not only for me, but for producer Akofa Ejeani Asiedu, cast, and crew ... Making this film was a team effort, as it always is, and I am so glad I worked with a team that helped me turn my words on paper into an enjoyable film. I am so appreciative to BAFTA Los Angeles and PAFF.” Watch the trailer for the critically acclaimed I Sing of A Well below.

0 comments: