Search The Editor's Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Soweto's Black Porcelain's Single Butterflies Is A Hit!




Written By: MIM!Soweto born singer and songwriter Black Porcelain, who is currently in the studio finishing her debut album, Invincible Summer, says she is pleasantly surprised by the success of her lead single from the album, Butterflies. “I called the album Invincible Summer as it has been a very long journey with many rejections on the way. I was inspired by an Albert Camus quote (in the depth of winter, I finally realised that within me there lay an invincible summer', which described this journey so well ... honestly, I think we out did ourselves [with the single Butterflies] because I don’t even have an album or a label.” Listen to Butterflies below and let us know if you are excited about Black Porcelain’s upcoming album.


To learn more about Black Porcelain, visit www.facebook.com/BlackPorcelain or follow her on Twitter @blckporcelain.

(Photo Credits: © Tim Hulme)

0 comments: