Search The Editor's Blog

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Celebrity Blog: Jamelia's J-Space



British singer/songwriter Jamelia (whose dad is Zimbabwean) recently launched a blog to keep her fans updated with her life. According to Jamelia, all the content, pictures, news and podcasts are created by her personally. In a message to her fans Jamelia explained, "When I first came up with the idea, I thought whoo this is bordering on Kerry Katona territory here but then I took that thought back, as I’m not gonna be telling you what I had for breakfast (well, not everyday), it won’t be like an online journal, but more like a friendly insight into my life. Without the gory details (well, not all of them!!). I hope this is what you’re looking for, enjoy, and please do feel free to make any suggestions." Keep up with Jamelia at: web.mac.com/jembalem


MIMI Features Link: MIMI's Hot 21: Jamelia

0 comments: