Search The Editor's Blog

Friday, February 18, 2011

MIMI's Hot 21: Mario Epanya: The Bold And The Beautiful (No. 002)



Written By: MIM!One look at photographer Mario Epanya's stunning work (www.MarioEpanya.com), and you'll understand why we consider him the Bold And Beautiful of MIMI's Hot 21. We published excerpts from an interview with Mario in the magazine, now here's the rest of Mario's interview with MIMI.

MIMI: The love of my life is...
Mario Epanya: [The] love of my life is Jesus, because he's with me every second of my life to support me and [I am] really grateful for that.

MIMI: The living person I most admire is...
Mario Epanya: The living person i admire most is Nelson mandela for his fight for peace and human rights.

MIMI: I take fashion advice from...
Mario Epanya: I take fashion advice from the streets and from mother nature.

MIMI: Beauty is...
Mario Epanya: Beauty is diverse

MIMI: Africa is...
Mario Epanya: Africa is Home

MIMI: The thing I value most in life is...
Mario Epanya: The thing I most value in my life is spirituality.

MIMI: I want to be remembered for...
Mario Epanya: I want to be remembered as an artist who tried through his art [to] change mentalities about Africa, beauty, and fashion.

MIMI: I wish I could change...
Mario Epanya: I wish i could change war into peace

MIMI: Life right now is...
Mario Epanya: Life now is how God wants it to be.

MIMI: My motto is...
Mario Epanya: My motto is "life and eternal."


(Photo Credits: © Mario Epanya Photography)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful comment and photo. Art at its finest. The Western world needs to take notes.