1. I am ... a plus size model and humanitarian.
2. My connection to Africa is ... that I was born in Kitgum, Uganda. I continue to learn and celebrate my African culture.
3. My dream is ... to build a school/recreation center for children in my village. I hope to become a Goodwill Ambassador for the UNHCR and much more.
4. I am inspired by ... my parents, elders and people who have overcome hardship that are then able to share their vision, determination and courage to inspire others.
5. I love ... God, family, friends, traveling, dancing, culture, comedy, music, good food, volunteering, nature and art.
6. Most people would be surprised to know that ... deep down I'm a shy girl.
7. To me being an African woman means ... that I am a daughter of the motherland. Being a woman of faith, integrity, courage and embracing my African heritage.
9. One of the best pieces of advice's that I have received is ... “Learn to say no.” (Mom & Dad) and “Always dream BIG and surround yourself with positive people.” (Kamel and Pierre Du Lat).
Get to learn more about Sunday by visiting her official website: www.SundayOmony.com or her FaceBook page: www.facebook.com/TheRealSunday, and if you would like to be in MIMI, find out how here, Be In MIMI.
MIMI Related Links: A Girl With A Story To Share Without The Hot Sauce; New Music Girl On The Block